Monday 29 December 2014

Must See Gigs for 2015


As most of you know I have an eclectic taste in music so this list of gigs I want to hopefully attend in the new year reflects this.

Big Bads - Their delightful vocals and amazing creativity know no bounds and their most recent musical offering left me wanting more.

Ruth Willow - I can't wait to catch her amazing soulful voice live, so look forward to her hopefully performing in London.

Fifi Rong - This sensually voiced electronic singer/songwriter is another act that should not be missed.

Cigdem Aslan - A true Rebetiko superstar with an impressive voice to boot.

Next up are two folk powerhouses Joanna Weston and Pandora's Diary, these two are each incredibly talented singer/songwriters and musicians in their own right.

Lauren Aquilina, I missed out on seeing her unique vocal talent and lyrical genius so far but next year I intend to recitfy this.

Benjamin Yellowitz - His vocal and guitar skills are second to none, so I'm looking forward to his launch party next year.

Greyce - This talented artist earns another gold star in the soul department with captivating vocals and mesmerizing lyrics - she's certainly a class act when it comes to her music.


This concludes my review of 2014 and on that note I hope to continue bringing you more beautiful music for your auditory pleasure.

Wishing you all a happy new year and here's to a prosperous 2015.


Post By - Boulent Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment